Reframing the Interface - Behind the Journey Video

Throughout the time I was over in Jersey, I was taking videos of everything I was doing, as well as attempting to vlog but that went bad quick. So when I got back I decided to put together the decent footage I had into something and this was the outcome:


I'm quite proud with it as the filming wasn't my main focus, so I had to work with the footage I did gain whilst over there. However, as with most things I create it does abruptly end which is a shame. Also I wasn't sure if to label when the days were up or not, but when it was completed it worked better without the viewer knowing.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment