Fields and Frames - My Cinemagraphs

Here are the four cinemagraphs I have completed so far:


This was done by adding in a opaque section of the TARDIS light, and then animating how opaque it was to make it seem like it was a light flashing on and off. I would like to work further on this one and make it seem like the light is radiating further instead of being limited to the small area.


This was done by using a series of particle effects and blur effects, it actually took quite a while to get right but still doesn't repeat as well as it could. I would like to work on this one further as well by making the fog link up instead of awkwardly changing.


This was done by adding on a particle effect over the top to make it seem like it was raining, this took a little bit of playing about because the particles didn't always look quite right at times. There isn't too much more I could do to this one, although I would like to see if I could make the rain blend a little more.



This is the final one and has been explained on a previous blog post, however if I were to do this one again I would make one that lasts a little longer, I feel like it goes too quickly and could be quite calming at the right speed.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment