...
Progress of Photography Project
So I recently changed my plan about my photography project and took a new series of photos based around precious/prized objects. This is because most of my memories are based around things and photographs, seeing as I have a terrible memory. I wanted to display this in a photographic way so I asked several people to let me take pictures of them and their prized possessions; these are the final results:
Charlotte Whitworth
About Me
Soon to be Digital Film and Screen arts graduate, British photographer, Filmmaker, and all round piece of sass (in a good way)
Popular Posts
-
Memories of Elizabeth Castle Elizabeth Castle was a wonderland of entertainment to us as children. So many places to hide and run around...
-
I want to make a short video that would make the audience uneasy, make their stomach tighten from the tension, and something that is compl...
-
" And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, "C...
-
Throughout the time I was over in Jersey, I was taking videos of everything I was doing, as well as attempting to vlog but that went bad qui...
-
After discussing the next step of my work with a tutor, it was suggested that I sorted out my photographs from the trip into different secti...
-
Created with flickr slideshow .
-
I’ve learnt a lot throughout the years at university, however third year I learnt mostly about myself. For example, I have discovered that...
-
Reason 1 for choosing C# – vast amount of documentation on the Internet Have a look at the following bullet list, it will help you unders...
-
Although creating the photo album from scratch would have been the best option, I didn't quite leave myself enough time to do that. So I...
-
Day 1 Beginning To begin the lesson we looked at the history of dance and some videos that would show us how dance has adapted over tim...
Labels Cloud
Blog Archive
Powered by Blogger.
No comments:
Post a Comment